Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

All about me.

Welcome viewers. Today I will be telling you about myself. My name is Ethan I was born in Christchurch New Zealand. The hospital I was born in is the saint Georges. My dad was also born in NZ but my mum,brother and sister were born in Dublin Ireland. My race is 1/2 Maori and 1/2 Irish. I enjoy sport and my favorite color is Maroon. My favorite food is tacos. And my favorite sport is Doge ball but I play rugby and cricket. I also support basketball,running and playing fornite or any other video games. I love emojis as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post