Pages

Friday 11 May 2018

Fun Day out.

On the ninth of my class and a 3rd of miss Powicks went out to Clip n Climb for PBL.
 First we did some art.The art was that miss Powick drew a picture of saint Francis after that she cut it out and we had to color is in like a puzzle.






See in this photo I'm with one of my best friends Lucas. Some of the walls there were really hard to climb and some weren't so hard.



After we got back we got to play with the Lego we had to make something wired. Me and Lucas made a tower to show how much we love titled towers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post