Pages

Thursday 20 September 2018

The Wonky Donkey visit


Gday gday koe rongonui bloggerthat is Maori for Gday gday you blogger legends. On Thursday the 20th of September my school was lucky enough to have Craig Smith the author of the Wonky Donkey come to our school and talked to us about creative writing and we had a show.

The creative writting workshop was only for tumu. He taught us how many jobs of writting there is. Some excamples are movie script writer and comic books writter. He aslo told us that in one sentence we could find 5 thounds words for the exact same thing.

The show was amazing I loved it. He brought puppets so people could nibble your ears. Even Luca dreesed up as a Kea and I got a high five. He did all his songs in his. My favourite was the donkey paralypics.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post