Pages

Thursday 15 August 2019

Scoring trys in winter sport.

This year for winter sport I did rugby for the 2nd time. My team was a mix of wins and losses but we grew as a team and learnt to trust each other. My favourite position to play was either half back or First five. I like these positions because I get to touch the ball a lot and I get to run a lot. My favourite game was against St Martins. It was 2-1 to them with a minute to go. Then Mostyn got a intercept try to tie it up. Then a last play the ball popped up and I ran around 10 meters then scored the game winning try.

Our coach this year was Steve. Steve is a very good coach because he has a lot of experience with rugby so he teaches us very well. My fitness this years has gone up because of the fast pace of rugby. Next season I will tryout for rugby again.

If you do winter sport how much games did your team win?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post