Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

To a galaxy far far away, THE MUSEUM!

On Monday the 16th of September my hub were lucky enough to go to the Museum. It was so fun!!! First my had Me, Lucas C, Alexis, Zoe, Jimi, Jack, Archie F and Gabriella. We were allowed to look around the Museum while the other 2 homebases learned. My group went out to lunch first. So we tried to capture seagulls. Then once the other groups we had to leave and do the learning. We learnt how the Maori used inavation to get food and make fire. Then we had a chance to do it ourselfs. I would like to thank the workers at the Museum and the parent help.

Have you ever been to the Museum?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post