Pages

Monday 4 November 2019

Ladies before Gentleman.

On 29th of October my hub was lucky enough to go to Ferrymead. It was a long trip there with alot of narrow roads. When we got to Ferrymead there was a man that looked liked Willy Wonka with polished shoes and alot of hair jel. He told us 4 rules. Ladies before Gentleman, take care of your shoes, no hands in pockets and children can be seen but not heared.

We had to get change into olden day clothes. Then we where put into groups, in my group there was Me, Archie, Lucas, Jimi, Lewis and Charile. We looked very weird because we were wearing 3/4 pants. Also we were still wearing our summer clothes underneath so it was very hot. We did alot of things but my favourite was the movie theater. I was up the front of the very small theater it was about cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post