Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

ARMS AND CUPS!

Welcome blogger, 
This week for writing my goal was to Revise and rework writing for clarity and purpose and proofread for spelling, grammer and punctuation. We looked at some ways we could edit our writing piece. Then we got taught 2 simple ways we can improve our writing. Arms and Cups. Arms stand for. Add, remove, move and spelling. Cups stand for Capitals, understanding, puncuation and substitute. The create task was to show you guys how to use cups. Here is mine hope you enjoy.



Do you know any other ways to edit your writing????

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post