Pages

Wednesday 5 August 2020

Why don’t all people get the same treatment?

HI,

This week for writing we were looking at Mental health and wellbeing. We had to pick out of 4 things and I choose Mental health. Here are some facts and Rhetorical questions I thought  were good. Here they are,

Hard Hitting Facts Goal 3
17,000 less children die each day than in 1990
6 million children die each year under the age of 5
In the past 20 years measles vaccines have killed over 15.6 million people 
More women are receiving antenatal care. In developing regions, antenatal care increased from 65 per cent in 1990 to 83 per cent in 2012
As of 2013 2.1million people between the ages of 10 - 19 have HIV

Rhetorical questions 
How would you feel if you're sick and homeless?
How would you feel if you were sick but there was nothing to do about it?
Would you teach others about drugs and alcohol?
Why don’t all people get the same treatment?

Are you doing speeches?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post