Pages

Thursday 12 August 2021

You better have peace.

 Hi,

This week for reading it was all about inner peace for outer actions. First we watched how Po from Kung fu Panda had good inner peace. Then we read about Whare Tapa Wha. The four walls of wellbeing. I read about Social wellbeirng. What I learned is that if you have good relationships with people you can enjoy life. I also learned about how inner peace is the knew wealth. You can also enjoy life is the most important. Then we had to color a peace sign. 

Have you watched Kung Fu Panada?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post