Pages

Monday 27 September 2021

3v3 Tournament!

 Hello,

Our reading this week was all about communitys, What makes a community and how can communities help us. We were also focusing on the beatitudes. Our goal was: Making Connections and Synthesising. First we read a "Be" poem. Which was realted to the beatitudes. Then we read about a Man who lives alone for 32 years in a island. 

For the create me and my friend Jasper made a DLO about a Social event that we could do. It also had to have a reasoning about how to would make a community happier. Ours makes everyone happier because everyone will be having a good time and we will come closer because you have to work together. Here it is. 



Would you come to our event?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post