Pages

Thursday 20 February 2020

Cyclone proof house.

Reading Follow up.

This week for my reading my goal was to use knowledge from text to combine with new ideas (own and others) to come up with new thinking. So for this we looked at Caritas and how they are helping Papua New Guinea. Caritas NZ has been helping Papua New Guinea since 2002. A new step that they are trying is to install 100 water tanks that can hold 9,000 Liters. Another thing is that Papua New Guinea is getting destroyed because of Cyclones and other Natrual Diasters. So me and my friend made a Cyclone proof house. I hope you enjoy it. 


What do you think you could do to help the people in Papua New Guinea?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post