Pages

Thursday 5 March 2020

A creative thinker.

Hello and welcome to my blog.

Today I will be sharing you my blog about creative thinking. First we looked at 100 ways how a paper clip can be used. Some of mine were you can : Throw it, Bend, Put paper together and make a ring out of it. Then after we got given 4 circles and 4 squares. Our job was to make them into real life objects.

With my circles I made a face, a Basketball, the select button on a TV remote and a soccer ball. With my squares I made a oven, computer, Spongebob and a Cardboard Box warped in tape. Here is my drawing. 


What other things could you use a paper clip for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post