Pages

Friday 13 March 2020

Communication is key.

Hello, this Blog I will be talking to you about Communication. 

Communication is apart of life and it is very useful. Like if you want the salt at the Dinner table or if you are working in a group. So we all got into our PBL groups and got given our own communication task. First the teachers gave us an envelope  with cut up pieces of cards and our goal was to make as many full cards as possible. This was a great way to communicate and work out which cards goes where.

How well do you communicate?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post