Pages

Friday 15 May 2020

Scatter Graph.

                                                                                Welcome back,                                                          This week for Math my goal was to Collect and display data on a scatter graph / Talk about distinctive features of scatter graphs. We basically found out what a scatter graph is, how to tell if it is a positive trend or a negative trend and how to make a scatter graph. So that's was what the create task was. Make a scatter graph using data you found out or made up and turn it into a scatter graph. For those who don't know what a scatter graph is just go to this link.

Have you ever used a scatter graph before?





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post