Pages

Friday 5 June 2020

Meet Ralph

For writing we had to create an imagine in the readers head about a character. For the create task we had to write some sentences about a made up character and had to decide if it is a negative or a positive relationship. Here's mine about a kid named Ralph.

Ralph is very naughty. He doesn’t care about anyone or anything that isn't himself. When his Mum asks him to do things he always replies with. “Meh.” Ralph is very rich and flexes it alot. He makes fun of people that aren't as rich as him. One day when he was rolling around on his electric chair he stumbled upon a weird box. It said do not OPEN. But because of how nosey Ralph is he opened it. Inside was a ring, the ring magically transformed on to his finger. Then he turned into a monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post