Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Narrative writing.

This week for writing we had to do narrative writing. We got a template for a plan. For the plan we had to say if it is negative or positive. Then we had to start writing I am not finished my story yet but I will show you by Plan and my first Paragraph. Here is my plan. 

 
Here is my first Paragraphs. 

“Dom HURRY UP!” Yelled Owen.

“ I’ll be there when I’m there!” Aggressive replied Dom.  

Stella was packing all the bags in the car. They were going to their Nana's house. But the 3 kids Dom, Owen and Stella were taking the Bus there. Their parents were going to drop them off. When they got to the Bus station they could see the dark gloomy clouds looking over them. It looks terrifying. 

“ Do you have everything?” Mum asked for the a millionth time. 

“YES.” The 3 kids moaned.


Have you ever wrote a narrative?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post