Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

Reading tasks

This week for reading we had to choose 3 books and then do tasks about them. The task were fun and creative. There was different types of tasks. Today I'm going to show you all 3 of mine. Here is the first 1, the book I chose was called we found a hat. It is about 2 Turtles that found 1 hat. I did a Quiz, I know you might not have read the book but yeah.
What colour was the hat?  
What animals found the hat? 
 What was part 1 called? 
 Which animal put the hat on first? (The left one or the right one.) 
 Why did they leave the hat behind? 
 What did they look at after they left the hat? 
 Why did he want to take the hat? 
 Why did one of the Turtles say “nothing” when the other asked him what he was thinking about? 
 Why did one Turtle ask the other one if he was asleep? 
 What made him change his mind about taking the hat?

For my second task the book I chose was 100 facts about flight/planes. I did a A-Z of it. Here it is 
Air plane
Blimp 
Control column 
Diving 
Engine 
Flight 
Glider 
Helicopter 
International flying
Jets 
KO - pilot with a K 
Landing 
Military jets 
Nose 
Oxygen pipes 
Planes 
Queen in a plane 
Rockets 
Smoke 
Tail 
UFO 
Vertical stabiliser 
Wings 
X - Wing 
Yaw 
Zooming

Add caption
For the last 1 I made a book cover for a Steph Curry book. Here it is.

Do you know what team Steph Curry play for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post