Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Fantastic

This week for reading we did some more stuff around the Fantastic and today I am going to show you what they mean. Every letter has their own meaning, they are:
Feeling 
Asking
Noticing
Tasting
Action
Smelling
Touching
Imagining
Checking

For the create task we had to find some sentences that relate to those things from different books here me and my mates one.

Feeling:‘Tell Topp’. But I was scared she’d fire me.”
Asking:  What is it?
Noticing: I start to notice the houses.
Touching: Your feet sink into soft sand.
Action:“He’s working on a very exciting project
Smelling:Bright liquids bubble in the third lab room. They smell delicious.
Tasting: The crummy texture melted in their mouths.
Imagining: Zadie tried to imagine the world outside.
Checking: Noah tried to sound strong, but Zadie could hear the cracks

Have you ever used the FANTASTIC?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post