Pages

Thursday 23 July 2020

Hansel and Gretal.

Welcome back to my blog, 

This week for Writing we had looked at the story of Hansel and Gretel. We also go taught about the Fantastic. But I will teach you that in my reading blog. For the create task we had to write some sentences about Hansel and gretal. Here it is. 

The sugary sweets scent shifted up to Hansel and Gretal noses. In a matter of seconds the 2 poor children were consumed with the smell. They Froze. They forze drooling. They froze, drooling and dreaming until the smell drove deeper into the woods. They continued to waddle in the never ending freaky forest. Every step was as crunchy as eating chips. Every tree was smothered in moss. The more they walked, the more lost they were. 


“I’m Horrified Hansel.” Mumbled Gretal. 
“ Don’t worry everything will be ok.” Replied Hansel even though deep down he knew that their parents didn't want them. Then something magically stood before them. A very sturdy candy floss house.They knew that the house was off limits, but the popcorn was dripping with butter. They still didn’t go in. They knew they couldn’t lick the house but the Jelly bean pit was screaming at them. They took one step then the hoof of freshly baked chocolate chip cookie. 

Have you ever heard of Hansel and Greatal?



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post