Pages

Thursday 13 August 2020

Mental health part 2

 Were back again,

Hello we have keep doing to speech. This week we looked at the goals damage caused, challenge and specific problem. Here is mine so far.

Speech
Why don’t all people get the same treatment?
Why is it that some people get sick but they can’t get treated?

You would be horrified to know 6 million children around the world die under the age of 5 each year. Let’s pretend 2 Babies were born, 1 in poverty and the other one in a healthy life. Now I don’t think you want to know that the baby in Poverty is twice as likely to die under the age of 5.

In 2017 only 1 third of people around the world were covered by the health service. That's 5 billion that didn’t have health service for when they needed it. 

Now with Covid 19 it has separated the rich and poor apart. Putting some people in bankruptcy or poverty. Can you imagine what would happen in 20 years if you didn't stop it now? Your kids and your grandkids might not get the treatment they need. We have already done a good job so far, since 1990 17, 000 less kids die each year. 

I want to get deeper into the problem, I’m looking at how we can keep the death rate of children under 5 lower. Like I said before 6 million kids under the age of 5 die each year. Now this is a world problem, but the main source of it comes from Sub-Saharan Africa and Central and Southern Asia. With over 80% of deaths from 2018 when they only have 52%  of children under the age of 5 is not ok. 


Do you like this so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post