Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Speech final part

 Hi ya,

This is the last week that we worked on our speeches. They had to be done by Friday but I was a good boy and I finished. Here is my favourite paragraph. It is part of the Big Finish part. I choose this paragraph because I put in a quote and an inspirational thing, I hope you enjoy.

We can complete this goal, we can stop bad health care. You're the shepherd, we are the sheep so lead us into the right path and remember you can’t enjoy your wealth if you don’t have good health.


What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post