Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

FANTASTICS!!!

 Hello,

This week for reading we had to read an article about something and tried to find the Fantastics, Grammaristics and Boomtastics from them. If you don't know what they are I'm here to tell you. Firstly the were made by Jade Considine. They are a wiritng stratergy to make your peice better. The Fantastics include of: Feeling, Asking, Noticing, Touching, Asking, Smelling, Tasting, Imagining and Checking. As you can see the first letter of each of them speel and Fantastics. Each Fantastic is used for different types of writing. Now the Grammaristics and Boomtastics are different. They don't spell out their own name. They include different feauters such as Rhyme, Paragrpahs and other things. My article was about a person coming  to speak about Maori language and how you can get involed. Here is my DLO. 

Have you ever used the Fantastics?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post