Pages

Wednesday 9 June 2021

Diary of a SUPER SWIMMER.

 Hello and Welcome back,

This week for Reading we did not have any goals to tick off. We had to pick a fiction book (Which means its fake.) and do a charater web on it. A charater web is like a spiderweb. You put the main charaters name in the middle and then the supporting cast around them. You  have to write a little blurb about what they dod in the book and an adjective to go with their name.We go to pick out of a novel, Graphic novel or a short story. I picked a short story/comic. 

It was called "Diary of a Super Swimmer." It is about a boy named Marcus who can't do any sports but his Dad belives he can. So he signs him up for a swim team. Marcus struggles alot with his swimming and isn't enjoying it. But his family makes him keep going. He does his first race and goes bad, but he the next week we works harder and has another race. Does he win it? Does he embarrass himself? You have to read the book yourself. 


Have you ever done a Charater web?

  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ethan Yes I have done a character web. This character web is probably better then mine Good Job Ethan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post