Pages

Thursday 24 June 2021

Tweeting all about it.

 Welocome back,

This week for writing our goal was Write in structured, well developed paragraphs that flow well from one to the next within the text. We had to fix up our Goldilocks story and add some subheadings. We had to use this picture to help us.

Here is the bit I have changed I added the sub heading and also I added some emojis and better hashtags. The first tweet is about someone who is scared. Informal, the second one is someone who feels bad for the bears. Formal, and lastly the 3rd tweet is about someone who isn't happy with the police. Informal. The intent was to make my article look cooler like it is online. Here is it. 


Tweeting about it

@MatureMonkey44: How am I supposed to swing around my trees when that PEST is on the loose? Totally Not Cool. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ˜ž
#Creep in the streets
#Kick the youth 
#90’s rule

@GrandmaBear: I feel so sorry towards my little son and his son. All prayers to them. I never had to deal with this in my day. Anyways my podcast will be starting back up next Tuesday and I would love it if you could attend. 
#We pray๐Ÿ™
#R.I.P๐ŸงŸ

@SheepSheran21: Just heard about the news, I really don’t like what the police are doing to handle this, expect better from them. We know this has been happening for ages and now it just goes even worse. Get it together.
#Do better๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–
#Police trash


What would you tweet?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post