Pages

Wednesday 1 September 2021

My top 3 hobbies in the future.

 Hello,

This week for reading we kept focusing on being happy. But we learned about how hobbies make you happy. I think they make you happy because they distract you from things that may be affecting your happiness. I also think you don't have to be good at your hobby as long as you enjoy doing it. For the create we had a few options but I chose to do the one where you make up 3 hobbies for the future. Here it is.
Would you do my hobbies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post