Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Facts about America.

Hello this is my information report on America. Tell me what I should add in it.

America report. 
America is known for its 50 states. The largest one is texas and its smallest one is Rhode Island. The capital is Washington D.C, that’s where the whitehouse is. 

The whitehouse is where the President lives. The current president of America is Donald trump. Before him it was Barack Obama. He was also the first black president. The first president was George Washington. 

American football is the most popular sport to watch. Next is baseball then basketball. There are 32 teams in the Nfl (American football), 30 in the Nba (Basketball) and 15 in baseball.

 Mexico is right under america and Canada is right above it. One of the most popular food in America is the American hotdog.

Have you ever done a information report?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post