Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

My reading book is spooky.

Hello today I will tell you about the book that I'm doing for reading. I am reading a book called the Graveyard by Neil Gaiman. I won't tell you much because I don't won't to spoil the book to you. But it is a great book with an intresting start. I havn't read too much of it but I love it. So far I've read about how there is a Killer called Jack and he killed everyone in a family. Except the Baby, now the Baby named Bod can't leave the Graveyard because of a killer. But will he go or will he stay?? I hope you have enjoyed my reading book and I hope you read this book to.

What book are you reading right now?

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post