Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Who am I?

Hello for writing in Tumu we have been doing who am I's. This is when you write some facts about yourself but you don't say your name. Here is my one, enjoy.

Who am I?
Hard:
My Height 1.46
I’m ½ Irish
My eyes are brown
My favourite sport is dodgeball

Medium:
I’m ½ Maori
My hair color is brown
I play for Linwood
I play cricket, touch and rugby

Easy:
My birthday is the 30th of June
I’m good at maths
I like Richie Mo’unga
People say I’m the fastest in the hub at sprints.

What are you learning for your writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post