Pages

Thursday 21 November 2019

Letter Writing

This time for letter writing we did a formal letter. This is if we were happy or sad about going to war. This is mine, hope you enjoy.

Excited Ethan
88 Party Place
 Chingis town
 (021) 397 782
 Instagram@Hotmail.com
 2nd February 1915

The War Prime Minister
 The War Government
2645 House Lane
Lame City

Dear Henry Martino,
I am writing this because I am very disappointed in the way that you made me go to War. I had to leave my family and I might never see them again. It stinks at War. The stress levels are so high I can’t even tell you about it. Not going to sleep because of having the thought of being night raided or if we left to go to another location. Why didn’t you have to go to War. Why didn’t we just stay in our country and if they come to us then we protect. I could of done what you doing. You can hardly eat and who you said would be the best person go shot 2 weeks ago. I hope you get this and realised to bring us home. 

Sincerely, Excited Ethan.

What do you think about WW1?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post