Pages

Thursday 14 May 2020

Could the Spinosaurus take the T-Rexs spot as the best Dinosaur.

Welcome back, 
This week for reading my goal was to use questions to challenge the text, question the author, establish the authenticity of the text and state opinions. We got to pick 1 article from 4. I picked the one about a Spinosaurus being the best Dinosaur. Next we made 2 questions from it. After that the create task was to make DLO about it. We had to include the follwing: Questions for the Author, a summary of the book, our own opinion and 2 facts. Here is mine hope you enjoy.



Do you think that the spinosaurus could be the best?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post