Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

All rise for the Maui tribe!!

 Pa Pa and more Pa

This week everything was about Pa. Maths , Writing and reading was all about Pa. For Maths we had to make a Pa. If you don't know what a Pa is, it is basically just a village on a hill which the Maori used to stay. They had trenches and hangi.  Heres mine,





For writing we had to write about our Pa.
The Pa is placed on a mountain to gaze upon the land and assure that no intruders should attack. The Pa additionally includes fortification meaning the Pa is fortified by sticks and logs forming a barricade for preservation towards the Maui Tribe. The chief of the Maui Tribe is Kingi Maui, Every Maui is different. They all have their certain colour that represents their family. They can even mix colours! None of the Maui’s have a gender. Meaning that they can mix and match! The Maui tribe are a very innovative tribe; they have fabricated many escape routes such as the water slides.  

And for reading we had  to pretend to be a real estate agent and sell a pa in 2021 heres mine.


How much have you learned about Pa?
What would you call your Pa?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post